Incident:011A Incident:011A

I was missing this. Nice to see something from the MAG Agent's point of view.

And the guy that was crushed by the desk was Rich, employee of the month. Check the nameplate.

Which One Would Win? Which One Would Win?

You missed one crucial element. There is a distinct lack of sandvich in MC.

A Shiny Minecraft tale A Shiny Minecraft tale

Pretty Good

Nice story and transitions between the different styles. Found all the medals too :)

And Dojang, it's a collab, hence the change in style.

SCGMD4 SCGMD4

I never thought it would return :D

Great to see another SCGMDx. I remembered the older games and went back to them, but 3 keeps syncing wrong, the arrows go too fast for the music. I don't even need to say anything about this game, it's so good I can just comment on a bug in another game.

Quickdraw GUN.5 Quickdraw GUN.5

O.o

Hit the play button and the game just went through in fast forward and gave me a load of medals even though I did nothing. Free points for me, but the art is nothing too special really.

Air Gunner Air Gunner

Good, but some improvements can be made

The physics of shooting at planes was confusing for me at first. I kept trying to lead my shots until I realied you just need to aim straight at the planes. And the weapon stats were inaccurate. The MG had the same damage as the SMG but it took the weaker planes down in half the time.
Good game overall though, if there's a sequel, you could make it with some ground combat shooting with AA guns.

Battlefield 1942 intro remix Battlefield 1942 intro remix

O.o nice remix

little too short, but the sounds fit perfectly with the notes. May i suggest tryin this style with the battlefield heroes theme tune?

and rifter, there is a battlefield vietnam out

NES-Style: Eye of the Tiger NES-Style: Eye of the Tiger

awesome NES rocky

great retro feel, where did you get the sounds?

Remembrance Day (WW2 inspired) Remembrance Day (WW2 inspired)

a stunning composition commemorating the war

*salutes those who gave their lives* the best memorial song i've ever heard, you couldn't have captured the kind of atmosphere a veteran would have had visiting his dead friends at a grave any better, remembering those times they gallantly stopped the enemy advance. I honour you, sir