SCGMD4 SCGMD4

I never thought it would return :D

Great to see another SCGMDx. I remembered the older games and went back to them, but 3 keeps syncing wrong, the arrows go too fast for the music. I don't even need to say anything about this game, it's so good I can just comment on a bug in another game.

Quickdraw GUN.5 Quickdraw GUN.5

O.o

Hit the play button and the game just went through in fast forward and gave me a load of medals even though I did nothing. Free points for me, but the art is nothing too special really.

Air Gunner Air Gunner

Good, but some improvements can be made

The physics of shooting at planes was confusing for me at first. I kept trying to lead my shots until I realied you just need to aim straight at the planes. And the weapon stats were inaccurate. The MG had the same damage as the SMG but it took the weaker planes down in half the time.
Good game overall though, if there's a sequel, you could make it with some ground combat shooting with AA guns.

Space is Key Space is Key

330 deaths

I did good?
As it's said, simple but effective. Perfect pace too.

Roadkill Revenge Roadkill Revenge

Revenge is indeed sweet

Ah, how I so love a game with this style and this many explosions.
Is level 33 even possible though? Or am I just being special.

F*ck This Game F*ck This Game

Overload satus: Critical

My mind has been blown after 1 play of this. At least the keys are all configured nicely so you don't have to keep pressing your own hands.

GunBlood GunBlood

A nice challenge

I like how they dont just stay upright, they get blown back and down. Strange that you can rip half their face off and they still live.
Just had a round where we both got insta-headshots with our first bullets =3

Echoes: Act 1 Echoes: Act 1

I WOULD play it...

If there wasn't a popup whenever i click on ANYTHING in the game window.

Dragy2005 responds:

mind pming me more details?

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

ffs...

The hit test area is too brutal, it seems that you die just by tapping a piece of ground. Dont just spam me saying 'its meant to be hard' cause i know, just kinda over the top dying

Sage Sage

epic lag...

most people will probly think this is a stupid review, but i have about 2 fps when i click play, its impossible to do anything