Incident:011A Incident:011A

I was missing this. Nice to see something from the MAG Agent's point of view.

And the guy that was crushed by the desk was Rich, employee of the month. Check the nameplate.

Which One Would Win? Which One Would Win?

You missed one crucial element. There is a distinct lack of sandvich in MC.

A Shiny Minecraft tale A Shiny Minecraft tale

Pretty Good

Nice story and transitions between the different styles. Found all the medals too :)

And Dojang, it's a collab, hence the change in style.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

What a boss battle..

Would've liked to see Deimos revived in this episode, but it was still good fighting and teamwork betwen Hank and Sanford.

Is the series over? The ending seems a little sudden with the explosion. Abrogation means put an end to something, so that might be a clue >_>

TLTFT compilation TLTFT compilation

Win for sticks

The effects in these make it look like a real movie. Too bad it taks so long to get this quality, there's not enough time to make a lot of these..
And anyone know what the second song is?

Whereabouts -Unknown- Whereabouts -Unknown-

Some say random, I say creative

I'm not gonna lie. I looked at this caue I thought it was something to do with the Rise Against song.
This has a nice calm tone despite how high he probably is. Nice way to link some of the song with the story.

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

In Soviet Union, review writes YOU

It's another good combo from TheWeebl and PEAB0, but I'm studying Stalin right now and feel that it should be pointed out (not like the others by rating it down) that the USSR and modern Russia are different. Don't think a few hammers and sickles should cause offense though.

Other than that, both the music and the animation deserve a 10 each on their own.

War of war War of war

Owned much?

I see what the two below me mean about the bullet... still, nicely done!

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

Once again, PWND!

Hard to fit humour into these kind of stick fights and you managed it.
For the record, I think the real guy was the one that got knocked out into the pit to the right of the 'watch your step' sign.

Pigeon! Pigeon!

dont mess with a roundhouse hobo kick!

epic as always, randomness in these shorts never fails to raise a laugh.